How Pastor in Nigeria Raped Two 11-Year-Old Girls In His House



The Edo State Police Command on Thursday paraded a man who claimed to be a pastor of a pentecostal church in Orhiomwon Local Government, Fidelis Eze, who confessed to defiling two underage girls.
Eze, who said he defiled the two 11- year-old girls the same day, claimed that he had been forgiven of the offence by one of his victim’s father.
According to Eze, the act was committed in 2012.
He said:
“It was sometime last year which was when the two girls (Joy and Anthonia) came to myhouse. It was Joy that brought Anthonia to my house. It was the same day that I had sex with them and they agreed.
“The father of Joy got to know and he called me and I pleaded for forgiveness and since then I have not seen them again, they even packed out of our vicinity. It was this year (July14) that the father came with policemen to arrest me.”